Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dashboard - Lorelle at WordCamp 2008 - 260 Ways to Break WordPress

I’ve uploaded my program from WordCamp 2008 in San Francisco to SlideShare and showcased it below. I talked about how important it is that we push WordPress as far as possible, even to the breaking point, to make sure it will work across all operating systems, all hosts, all browsers, all setups - in every [...]

WordCamp WordPress 2008I’ve uploaded my program from WordCamp 2008 in San Francisco to SlideShare and showcased it below.

I talked about how important it is that we push WordPress as far as possible, even to the breaking point, to make sure it will work across all operating systems, all hosts, all browsers, all setups - in every way we can. The more we push WordPress, the more the community benefits from the fixes. Trust me, WordPress can take it, but we need to do more.

Examples covered in the presentation include:

Here are some of the other presenters from WordCamp 2008 in San Francisco:



Site Search Tags: wordcamp, wordcamp2008, wordcamp 2008, wordcamp san francisco, san francisco, wordpress, wordpress news, wordpress event

Feed on Lorelle on WordPress Subscribe Feedburner iconVia Feedburner Subscribe by Email Visit
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, the author of Blogging Tips, What Bloggers Won't Tell You About Blogging.

Read More

No comments: